Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Main Terms
Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course
Draycote Hotel, London Rd Rugby, Warwickshire CV23 9LF. Phone: 01788 521800.
REGISTERED OFFICE: TREGENNA CASTLE HOTEL LTD, REGISTERED IN ENGLAND & WALES, NO 02675532.
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER: 557792195
Draycote Castle Hotel Ltd want you to feel secure when visiting our website and respect the privacy of all our customers. Our approach to maintaining your privacy is summarised in this privacy statement.
What information do we gather?
We have designed the site so that, in general, you can visit without the need to reveal personal information. Exceptions to this principle are noted below.
1. Indirectly, through computer protocols
One example of this is ‘cookies’. Used by many sites cookies are small automated files sent between computers, which help relate information shown on our site to areas of the site that you have previously visited. (If you are uncomfortable regarding use of our cookies or cookies in general, please keep in mind that you can disable this function on your computer by changing settings in the preferences or options menu on your browser. Some information about how to disable cookies on different browsers can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Your IP address may also be used to provide us with nonpersonalised information about users of our site.
2. Directly, through online forms
We also collect information which you choose to submit to us voluntarily, through online forms provided on this site. It is completely up to you whether you wish to provide such information and it will be clear where you are asked to do so.
How do we use this information?
Electronic information, including your IP address, helps us to analyse usage trends on our site, such as what sections are most popular, so that we can continually improve the information we provide. Information provided by you may also be used for our internal business records or so that we can communicate with you, either to respond to a specific query you have submitted or to keep you up to date with relevant products and services. We may send you promotional materials via the post, or by e-mail (if you have agreed that we can use your email address for that purpose) or we may contact you by telephone.
What about sensitive personal data?
Generally speaking we do not collect sensitive personal data (such as racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc). In order to tailor product offers to your circumstances we may sometimes ask for information such as your age or any disability that you may have. As with all data, it is entirely up to you to decide whether or not you are happy to provide this information. You do not need to provide us with personal information simply to browse the site.
Who will have access to this information?
Your information will be available to Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course Ltd staff who require to use it in the course of their duties (such as administration or marketing). It may also be shared with reputable suppliers that we employ for specific, practical purposes (e.g. sending out mail).
We use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure that your customer information is safeguarded from unauthorised access or disclosure.
Each form on the site used for you to provide voluntary information includes an opportunity to opt-out of receiving future communications, other than a response to the specific query you may have at the time. If you DO NOT wish to receive future communications please simply click on the check-box at the foot of the form to remove the tick automatically shown in the box. Should you change your mind at some future date about receiving such information, simply let us know by using one of the following addresses:
Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course & Whitefields Golf Course and Club
Can you find out what information we hold about you?
You are entitled to ask whether we hold personal information about you and, if so, to have access to this information and to require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this using the contact addresses given above.
If you are aged 12 or under, please ensure that you get the consent of your parent or guardian before you submit any personal information through this website.
Any amendment to this privacy statement will be published on this website.
- Wedding Terms
- All bookings are considered “provisional” until written confirmation is received by the Hotel. If neither written confirmation or the signed Wedding Agreement are received by the Hotel within 7 days of verbal confirmation, the Hotel reserves the right to release the provisional booking and re-let the facilities.
- The “product” which The Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course sells to you, is one of an allocation of space for a period of time. It is unlike a manufactured product, in that it cannot be resold after the date of use. Therefore, if bookings are made with us and subsequently cancel and the space is not re-let to other users, then the revenues lost are not recoverable. It is therefore necessary for us to levy cancellation charges for any bookings confirmed with us which either cancels or reduces in numbers. The Hotel will make every effort to re-let the cancelled space, and if successful, we may waive the cancellation charges. Any refunds will be at the General Manager’s discretion.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be sent in writing to the Hotel.
A cancellation charge is payable calculated on the following basis:
12 calendar months or longer – No Charge
Between 6 and 12 calendar months 25% of estimated costs
Between 2 and 6 calendar months 50% of estimated costs
Under 2 calendar months 100% of estimated costs
The estimated costs will be based on your minimum numbers, as per your wedding agreement, and based on the minimum spend food and drink package.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £500.00 is payable at the time of confirmation with full payment required one month prior to the event.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without any liability on its part, in the event of any damage or destruction of the Hotel by fire or any other cause. This includes any shortages of labour or food supplies, strikes, lock-outs or industrial action, or any other cause beyond the control of the Company which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of its guests. The customer shall ensure that its guests have regard to any regulations imposed by any competent authority, and that nothing shall be done which will constitute a breach of the law. The customer shall fully indemnify the Company against any claims or loss or damage arising as a result of breach of this clause.
- Prices within the wedding brochure/literature are subject to change. No prices are guaranteed at the time of the booking, unless agreed in writing between both parties.
- The hotel will reserve a standard block of bedrooms. These will be held for a limited time.
Any bedrooms which have not been allocated/booked by your guests will be released 3 months prior to the wedding date.
- Event Terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FUNCTION BOOKINGS
All bookings of facilities at the Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course Ltd are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions.
The full balance must be paid 7 days before the event date . Cheques to be made payable to the Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course.
Final numbers need to be confirmed to the Hotel no later than 3 days prior to the event. If no changes they will be taken from the original booking details.
Where the actual attendance on the day varies from the final confirmed numbers the account shall be calculated on the number confirmed by the client or the number actually attending, whichever is the greater.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT CHARGES
In the event of a booking being cancelled within the timescales given below, the hotel will always endeavour to minimise any potential loss by re-letting the reserved function rooms/accommodation rooms. If however, the Hotel is unsuccessful the following charges will be applicable.
Less than 14 days prior to the event date 50%
Less than 48 hours prior to the event date 75%
Any reduction in number of guests within 48 hours prior to the event date, will also incurr some charges due to staffing and food costs incurred.
Credit facilities may be obtained on application to the Hotel (subject to the agreement of the Hotel). Credit facilities must be finalised at least 14 days prior to the arrival. When credit facilities are granted and payment is not received the right to charge an appropriate rate of interest will be applied. Rate will be advised on receipt of the credit application. All such credit accounts must not exceed their credit at any time.
The client agrees to reimburse the Hotel for any expenditure incurred in respect of the booking including (but without being limited to) any costs, charges or penalties as a result of having to make consequential cancellations of its own arrangements with third parties in relation to the event.
The Hotel reserves the right to reallocate the event to an alternate site within the hotel at its own discretion if the attendance significantly differs from the predicted numbers.
The Hotel reserves the right to make any necessary amendments to the proposed menu or facilities.
The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the property owned by, or in the custody of the client or its agents, employees or guests. Cars are parked in the Hotel’s car parks entirely at the risk of the owners and their guests.
The client will not arrange for the delivery of any goods or material to the Hotel without prior arrangement with the management.
The Hotel does not allow the consumption of drinks (alchoholic or otherwise) or foods not purchased through the Hotel.
The client agrees to take full repsonsibility, and reimburse the Hotel, for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or grounds by their employees, agents or guests.
The Hotel has the right to ask any person to leave the premises, for unacceptable behaivour or treatment of the Hotel’s property.
The Hotel shall not be liable for the failure to comply with any terms or conditions of contract where compliance is prevented, hindered or delayed by any cause beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, storm, explosion, flood, Act of God, action of any Government or Government Agency, labour shortgage, electrical power failure, interruption of supplies or industrial action.
If independent suppliers are employed the client is responsible for ensuring the correct health & safety and public liability is held by that supplier.
If the independent supplier does not hold the necessary documentation the Hotel reserves the right to suspend the booking at any time.
- Golf Terms
Golf Breaks/Society/Golf Days Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
Here at Whitefield’s Golf Club and The Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course we wish for your visit to be as enjoyable as possible, so these notes will help you plan your golf day / golf break and advise you of our requirements. There are additional terms of booking and important information printed on the booking form so we ask that you read those also.
Tee times from Monday – Friday are generally flexible, however, on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays, there are restrictions and play will have to be after 09:30am.
Booking Deposit and Cancellations
Day Societies £10 deposit per person, Overnight packages £25 per person.
All deposits are non-refundable. Once we receive your deposit we will send you a letter of confirmation.
Cancellation: Final numbers to be confirmed 10 days before arrival. After this, any reduction in numbers or cancellations are fully chargeable.
Day Societies: Please pay the final balance at the hotel reception on arrival.
Residential Breaks: Please pay on arrival or before your departure.
Corporate Events – 7 days prior to event date
Please ensure that you are ready to tee off at the agreed times. Our starting times run at 8 minute intervals and we ask that all players tee off in good time. We accept no responsibility if you are late and miss your tee time. You will only be allowed to tee of at the next available time.
Buggies are available and must be booked in advance. A buggy hire form must be filled and a deposit for each buggy needs to be paid before receiving the buggy key.
Play On The Day
At Whitefield’s we expect members of visiting groups/societies to be reasonably competent golfers and it is therefore important that everyone is aware of the etiquette and rules of golf. We also ask the following:
- Where possible, start your better golfers off first.
- Play will be from the yellow tees (men) and red tees (ladies) unless authorized by prior arrangement with the Secretary or Head Professional
- We recommend that you play Stableford, and if you can’t score any points, please pick up.
- Keep up with the group in front and allow quicker groups to play through.
- Please invite players through if you are delayed in searching for a lost ball.
- Please repair all divots and pitch marks.
- Keep all bags, buggies and trolleys away from the tees and greens.
- Speed of play is important so avoid slow plat at all times.
All players are expected to be properly attired whilst on the golf course. Jeans, trainers, vest style T-shirts, track suits, football and rugby shirts, short shorts, and shirts without collars are not permitted. Golf shoes and socks (plain white, black or navy) are required at all times and in hot weather, smart, tailored shorts will be permitted. To avoid embarrassment, please make sure that all players are aware of the dress code. We would appreciate if all players would use our changing room facilities provided, and avoid changing their shirts and shoes in the car park.
Loss, Injury or Damage
Whitefield’s Golf Club/Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course will not accept any liability for injury, loss or damage whatsoever caused to any members of the party or to clothing, equipment, money, valuable or any other articles and also in respect of their vehicles and contents which are parked at the owners risk.
If Anything Changes
If you wish to change your booking details please contact us on 01788 521800 as soon as convenient to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Whitefield’s Golf Club and The Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course.
- Hotel Booking Conditions
Your agreement with us
- To confirm your bedroom reservation credit or debit card details are required, to confirm golf break a deposit of £25pp is required.. By supplying these you are entering into a contract and excepting our terms and conditions. The hotel may on occasion require payment in full in advance, or on arrival. Cheques (personal or company) must be presented in good time for clearance, and will not , under any circumstances be accepted on departure.
- Rooms will not be ready until 3pm on day of arrival, however guests are welcome to use the hotel facilities and car park if arriving early or staying later. Early check in can be pre-booked the night before at an extra charge, subject to availability. Check out time is 11am, late departures will be charged. Late check out can be arranged subject to availability near the time of stay, an extra charge will apply.
- Bookings from persons under 18 can not be accepted, minimum age for children staying in a room of their own is 14 years.
- Behaviour of guests and their visitors should not be excessive or rowdy, and must not cause annoyance, distress or embarrassment to staff or fellow guests. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to recover from the person making the booking any discretionary compensation, or discount, that we may have to pay to other guests as a result of the actions of you , or member of your party or visiting friends. This includes damage to the hotel buildings, fixtures, fittings, grounds, golf shop, buggies and golf course.
- Failure to comply with any of the booking conditions may result in the party being asked to leave immediately if in our sole discretion we feel the conditions have been infringed. The account will be due in full and no refunds given in these circumstances.
- If Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course is prevented by circumstances beyond their control from making accommodation available and cannot provide a suitable alternative they will refund any monies already paid by you but no further liability will be accepted.
- Improvement, maintenance and changes to the hotel facilities happen throughout the year, we will always do our best to ensure guests are not inconvenienced. No compensation will be paid but we will do our best to provide a suitable alternative.
- Liability personal belongings are the responsibility of each guest and items of value can be left in the hotel safe. We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, accident or damage to your property unless such loss is due to our negligence. We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (e.g. water, gas, electricity etc) or for any disturbance that is beyond our control. In all cases, except personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total cost of all claims arising out of your stay with us is limited to the cost of the booking.
- Smoking is not allowed in any part of the hotel, including all bedrooms. If this is ignored a deep cleaning charge of £100 will be charged per room. If the next occupant refuses to accept the room you will be liable for the cost of alternative accommodation as well
- You are responsible for the fully furnished room and its equipment during the period of hire and are expected to take all reasonable care of it.
- You are asked to notify us of any problems or defects immediately they become apparent, to enable us to rectify them and maintain the high standards kept by Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course.
- Cars are parked at owners risk
- Prices are correct at time of publication but may change without notice , with the exception of confirmed bookings. Confirmed bookings will not alter other than to reflect any changes in tax
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- We welcome all comments both positive and negative, guest’s comments are invaluable and help us maintain and improve the standards of services and facilities offered. We wish to know of any dissatisfaction or suggestions whilst you are with us, please contact reception who will be happy to help
Terms and conditions for special offers
In addition to the other terms and conditions guests booking on a special offer will be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The offer is only applicable to new bookings, and can not be used retrospectively.
- There may be a limited number of places available on a special offer, once these have been filled Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course is under no obligation to extend the offer.
- An offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Guests must notify Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course that they wish to take up the offer at time of booking.
- Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course reserves the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
- Where special conditions must be met by the guest to comply with the offer (e.g. collection of vouchers), if the guest fails to comply (e.g. present vouchers on arrival) Draycote Hotel in partnership with Whitefields Golf Club and Golf Course is entitled to revoke the special offer or deal.
- Full payment of the special offer will be requested at the time of booking. No refund will be made in the event of cancellation by the guest.